DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve may be offered if essential. Also a stress compen sated movement management could be additional towards the circuit to manage the descent pace of your cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our revenue engineer for the distinct pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank soon after the original running of the electrical power unit.
six. Oil shifting is needed immediately after the original one hundred operation hours, afterwards when every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a energy up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow control is usually added to circuit to control the decent pace of your cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic components concerned ahead of set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
four. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree inside the tank soon after the original operating with the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required following the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hours.