DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve is usually presented if required. Also a stress compen sated movement management is often added for the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our product sales engineer for the various pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is proposed.
4. The power unit should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level during the tank soon after the preliminary working of your energy unit.
six. Oil altering is required just after the initial 100 operation hrs, afterwards as soon as just about every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit features a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow handle is often added to circuit to manage the decent speed of your cylinder.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The energy unit really should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level while in the tank soon after the preliminary operating with the electrical power unit.
six. Oil altering is needed soon after the preliminary one hundred operation hours, afterwards once each 3000 hrs.