China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10 Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

Overview

Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

OEM:

840.1006026-10

Content:

Copper

Software:

K-seven-hundred Portion

Measurement:

6*6*4.7cm

Delivery time:

7-15days

Packing:

Carton Packing

Bodyweight:

.21kg

Feature:

Connecting Rod areas

Quality:

100%tested

Certificate:

ISO9001:2008

Offer Ability

Supply Capability:
ten thousand Piece/Parts for each Day

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Particulars
CARTON
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
:
Amount(Luggage) 1 – 450 >450
Est. Time(days) five To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

 

 

 

Applicable Industries Equipment Mend Outlets,Farms
Sort K-seven hundred Portion
Use Connecting Rod areas
Area of Origin CHINA
Brand Name EP
OEM 840.1006026-ten
Substance Copper
Software K-seven hundred Portion
Size 6*6*4.7cm
Shipping time seven-15days
Packing Carton Packing
Weight .21kg
Feature Connecting Rod parts
Quality one hundred%examined
Certification ISO9001:2008

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you want any favorable or quick shipping and delivery welcome to get in touch with us

Q1:How your organization typically transports goods to your nations around the world?

This dilemma is mostly determined by the amount of the items. If the number of orders is ample for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the amount of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery firm.

Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our get quantity is decided according to the packaging of the merchandise. For illustration, if there are thirty instances in 1 box, then thirty are the most affordable get amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a location, we require to receive the complete payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an buy, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the deal to indication the contract.

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for Manufacturer China Copper 840.1006026-10  Connecting Rod Bush MAZ238ND K-700 Part With high quality best price & service