4. Ambient temperature is definitely above the advised level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it may diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling enthusiast, or shifting the application to a more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input swiftness too much – Lowering the input rate may help reduce the quantity of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Deterioration on the apparatus is caused by connection with various other gears. Reducing the strain will lower the tension the gears make with one another. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox may be necessary.
1. gearbox construction Improper installation – Make sure that all bolts linking the electric motor and the gearbox are safely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Deterioration on gearboxes is natural occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance can help extend their lifetime of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears might need to be replaced due to deterioration. Another possibility would be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, leading to the gears to be in the locked position. Consult your dealer for warranty information.
2. Gear tooth are worn – Need to replace put on gears. Check with your dealer for guarantee information.