Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer most of these items. What pieces this bushing apart is the high-quality steel structure along with specific manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really models us apart from the other guys is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the Split Taper Bushing china required location on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or part to be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and greater torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered elements with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to work with and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can fit almost all types of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.